Santiago / San Pedro de Atacama / Punta Arenas / Puerto Natales
- Transfers and excursions are in regular service SIB (seat in bus) with local guide assistance with English-Spanish speaking guide assistance and with French-Spanish speaking guide assistance
- Transfers between Calama and San Pedro de Atacama (rt) – no guide included.
- Public bus ticket Punta Arenas / Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas – no guide included.
- Balmaceda & Serrano navigation operates in regular service SIB (seat in bus) only with English-Spanish speaking guide assistance.
- Transfers to / from pier / hotel (rt) – no guide included.
- All entrance fees to parks and museums included in the program.
- Lodging on the indicated hotels or similar, in standard rooms or as indicated in the quotation, breakfast included.
- Meals duly specified in the quotation as follows:
Does not include:
- New Year’s dinner.
- Early Check-in or Late Check-out.
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Taxes. Foreigners that are not residents in Chile don’t pay taxes (19%). Just in case of No-Show hotels will charge the rate room + 19% taxes.
- Itinerary could be changed according to flight schedules, climate conditions, or in order to provide a better service.
- Balmaceda & Serrano navigation operates daily between Sep 15 / Mar 31. From April through Sept 14 operates only on Sundays or with a minimum of 10 paid passengers.
- Lodging at Diego de Almagro Airport hotel includes shuttle bus service to bring passenger to or from the airport. Lodging at Holiday Inn Airport hotel does not include bus service because the hotel is located just steps away from the airport.
- Museums are closed on Mondays.
- Passengers must arrive to Santiago on the dates previously indicated.
- Reservations at hotels on standard category are with immediate confirmation.
- Reservations at hotels on superior category, rates are subject to confirmation during long weekends (Easter, National Holidays, Christmas, New Years, etc).
|Santiago||2||Eurotel (Superior Room)|
|San Pedro de Atacama||2||La Casa de Don Tomas (Standard Room)|
|Santiago||1||Diego de Almagro (Superior Room)|
|Puerta Natales||3||Weskar (Superior Room)|
|Santiago||1||Diego de Almagro (Superior Room)|
Reception at Santiago’s airport and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon walking tour around downtown Santiago, including the “Plaza de Armas”, the Cathedral and Ahumada Boulevard. Continue by vehicle to visit the main avenues of old Santiago as well as the modern part of Santiago, including its chic neighborhoods, shopping and financial centers.
Morning departure from the hotel, through the Casablanca and Curacavi valleys to visit beaches on the Pacific coast. Continue to Viña del Mar, known as the garden city for its beautiful parks and floral displays. In the afternoon, tour Valparaíso, a UNESCO World Heritage site where stairways and old funicular lifts lead up to the 44 hills on which the city is built. (B)
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Calama. Reception at Calama’s airport and transfer to the village of San Pedro de Atacama through the Domekyo mountain range and the Salt Mountain range. In the afternoon, visit the Salt Mountain, Mars Valley (also called Death Valley) and Moon Valley to admire the spectacular sunset reflected on this wonderful landscape. (B)
Make a 350 kilometer trip, visiting the town of Toconao and Socaire, and the Chaxa Lagoon in the Atacama Salt Flat, habitat for pink flamingos. The excursion continues towards the Altiplanic Lagoons Meñiques and Miscanti, located 14,850 feet above sea level. This area is a part of the “Reserva Nacional Los Flamencos” (Flamingos National Reserve). Lunch included in a local restaurant.(B,L)
Early departure from the hotel (4 am) to the Tatio Geysers. Walk with your guide around the geothermal field and observe the natural phenomenon of the steam columns. You’ll have the chance to bathe on the natural pools with thermal waters of 30°C. Later, you’ll visit an interesting indigenous town. On your return trip to San Pedro enjoy spectacular views of volcanoes. In the afternoon, transfer to the airport for your flight to Santiago. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. (B)
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Punta Arenas. At Punta Arenas, assistance at the airport and you will board a regular bus to Puerto Natales. Reception at Puerto Natales’ bus station and transfer to the hotel. (B)
Early the morning departure for a full-day excursion to the Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers. Sail from Puerto Natales visiting the beautiful Ultima Esperanza Fjord and the thousand-year-old glacier of Mount Balmaceda, habitat of cormorants and sea lions. At the end of the fjord disembark and walk approximately 3/4 mile on a path through the middle of a wonderful native forest to the foot of the Glacier Serrano. Return to Puerto Natales in the afternoon. (B,L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion with lunch included, visiting Torres del Paine National Park.
Visit is the Milodón Cave then continue to Torres del Paine National Park declared a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. In the park, a large variety of native fauna especially large herds of guanacos can be observed, as well as waterfalls, rivers and lakes. (B,L)
Transfer to the bus station to board a regular service bus to Punta Arenas airport and board your flight to Santiago. In Santiago, reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel. (B,L)
Transfer to the airport for your return flight. (B)