- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Inclusive Dining: 3 Buffet breakfasts; 1 Tapas dinner and Flamenco Show in Seville
- Private Arrival Transfer
- Sightseeing with a Local, Private Guide
- Entrance Fees per Itinerary
- Hotel taxes & Service charges
Ask our Destination Experts about great pricing on airfare.
|Seville||3||Gran Melia Colon, Inglaterra or Alfonso XIII|
Upon arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel.
Begin with a private tour of Seville, which includes the beautiful Plaza de España, built in 1928 for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929; the lovely gardens of Maria Luisa Park and Torre del Oro by the Guadalquivir River; the Cathedral, one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world. In the evening, enjoy a tapas dinner at the famous El Tablao restaurant and a wonderful Flamenco Show. (B,D)
Enjoy a day at leisure to enjoy Seville or perhaps take a suggested excursions. (B)
After breakfast, transfer (not included) to the train station or airport for your next destination. (B)