Our company’s pause and post-pandemic rebirth require us to rethink many areas of our business. Since our founding in 1967, IWorld of Travel has always looked ahead and been the leader with innovation. As you know, it is not in our nature to continue to do things just because they have always been done that way. We embrace change and believe every day is a learning experience. Our company will never stop evolving and breaking new ground in our industry. We hope you will be pleased with the potential to enhance your profitability as we emerge from our extended staycation healthy, I hope, in body if not yet in business. Here is to a full recovery!
- Effective 5.18.20, all new proposals/bookings that receive deposits prior to 12.31.20 will earn 18% commission to travel advisors
- This applies to full FIT packages that include transfers, hotels, and tours
- This does not apply to old bookings that are being re-booked, or for just hotel and transfers
New Terms and Conditions (FIT)
- We are requiring only $18 per person deposit prior to 90-day departure date, fully refundable
- 90 days from departure, clients will need to pay an additional $482 (get to total of $500pp), non-refundable, but if canceled, those funds can be 100% applied to future IWorld of Travel bookings made within 18 months of cancellation
- Final payment is due 30 days out, with 100% penalty if canceled after this
New Terms and Conditions (Groups)
- If fewer than 20 passengers, $500 deposit within 7 days of signing agreement—refundable if canceled 180 days from departure, otherwise forfeited
- If 20 or more passengers, $1000 deposit within 7 days of signing agreement—refundable if canceled 180 days from departure, otherwise forfeited
- Any additional funds needed to secure hotels, trains, domestic flights, or other services because of allocation or season, will be potentially non-refundable and disclosed when requesting.
At IWorld of Travel, we are committed to full transparency. While we have used our down time wisely, we are anxious to open up the world once again, to bring your travelers #memoriesbeyond experiences, to put this global crisis behind us, and to wish each other safe travels and ‘bon voyage!’