Kosher River Cruise 2022 JLTV
Kosher River Cruise
Budapest | Bratislava | Vienna | Dürnstein | Melk | Linz | Passau
2022 Departure dates:
Jun 08 – 15
Jul 06 – 13
Registration for the Kosher River Cruises is open.
There is is limited quantity of cabins, and registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Deposit of $1800pp to reserve cabin due, deposit fully refundable up to 120 days prior to departure.
Kosher River Cruise Pre and Post Extensions
Included in the Kosher River Cruise price:
- 7-night Danube river cruise in an outside river-view stateroom of your choice, most with French balcony
- Transfer on arrival and departure from nearest airport to the ship and back
- Cruise porterage on arrival and departure
- Welcome drink at check in
- Services of an experienced, multilingual Cruise Director & Activities Host throughout cruise
- Delicious Glatt Kosher dining, with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, cakes & tea, and dinner in our beautiful Panorama-Restaurant
- Mashgiach in charge + 2 Mashgihim in the kitchen
- Kosher wines during meals
- On-site synagogue with Sefer Torah
- Gala Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
- Early riser breakfast in addition to buffet breakfast
- Afternoon coffee and cake
- Late night snack served in our lounge
- Free flowing red & white wines from European regions. Beer & soft drinks with dinner
- Bottle of water replenished daily in every stateroom
- 24-hour complimentary self-service coffee station with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water.
- Piano musician onboard
- Lectures onboard held by experts of the Jewish culture and its remarkable history in Europe
- Cantor and Prayer Rabbi onboard
- Live band show on 2 evenings
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi access in public areas
- Captain’s lounge with panoramic windows
- Non-smoking ship interior
- Full shore excursions package according to the itinerary
- Shore excursions conducted exclusively in English by licensed guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring during excursions
- All port taxes and local taxes
- Gratuities for local guides and drivers
Expect More. Do More.
IWorld of Travel is a family legacy company. Our story began more than fifty years ago when our founder, Ady Gelber, pioneered tourism to Israel and the Middle East at a time when such travel was extremely rare. Today, we continue to operate in his spirit, enjoying long-lasting and trusting relationships around the world. We vet our partners carefully and we take our responsibility seriously to curate the most memorable trips. Our tagline, Expect more. Do More is a simple message with a dual meaning. We expect more of ourselves so we can do more for you, our travelers and travel advisors. And you, in turn, expect more from us and do more on our trips.
Each year we become more innovative and creative. Our team of destination experts serves every region across the globe—Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Israel, and the Middle East—with no limit to the number of custom itineraries we craft. We strive to inspire travelers with distinctive destinations, epic experiences, and journeys designed specifically for the family, group, or individual traveler—journeys that are as personal as the food you eat, the friends you keep, the clothes you wear, and the car you drive. We go above and beyond, with singular service, boutique amenities, first-hand knowledge, and insider access to ensure inspiring, insightful, and immersive voyages.
We are truly 100% committed to tailoring itineraries that create #memoriesbeyond moments—a kaleidoscope of wondrous experiences, beyond dreams, to last a lifetime. Memories that live on in our soul and continue to enrich us, years after we say our goodbyes.
Let IWorld of Travel fill your bucket list full of #memoriebeyond moments. We travel not to escape life, but so life does not escape us.