A Legacy Company Built for You
The Luxury Travel Advisor
IWorld of Travel CEO
Chairman of the Board
It was great to meet so many of you at GTM and introduce you to our legacy company, honoring my father Ady Gelber, a pioneer of innovation in the travel business for five decades. Please find more detailed information below of what we discussed at GTM!
Exclusive GTM FAM
Pre-Cruise Land FAM
Croatia, Sep 23 – Sep 25
- Hotel accommodation in Zagreb and Plitvice Lakes
- Welcome dinner in Zagreb with drinks included
- Hotel dinner in Plitvice Lakes
- Lunch at Linden Tree Retreat and Ranch
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers as per itinerary with a modern AC vehicle
- Professional tour manager throughout
- Sightseeing with local licensed guides
- Entrance fee to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Luggage handling at the hotels, one piece of luggage per person in and out
- Return transfers from and to airports
Does Not Include:
- Individual expenses
- Drinks, extra meals
- Flights into Zagreb (ZAG) – returning Dubrovnik (DBV) are not included
Small Ship FAM Cruise
Zadar to Dubrovnik: Sep 25-Oct 2
Cost: $650 per person and $90 Port Fees.
Based on two invited agents sharing a cabin.
- Accommodation in fully equipped and air-conditioned cabins with private bathroom
- HB (7x buffet breakfast, 6x lunches, 3 dinners))
- Welcome reception and Captain’s Dinner
- Croatian Celebration Dinner
- Dubrovnik Farewell Dinner
- Daily cabin service with towels and bedsheets changed mid-cruise
- Complimentary water (from water cooler)
- Complimentary tea and coffee during the day
- Fresh fruits available daily
- Cruise Manager
- Guided city tours (Zadar, Split, Hvar, Korčula, Dubrovnik)
- Return coach transfer for the sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik
- Excursion to National Park Krka (coach transfer, guide, and entrance)
- Entrance to National Park Mljet
- Headset for city tours
- Luggage handling
- Return transfers from and to airports
Does Not Include:
- Port fees and taxes (mandatory) – $90 USD person/week
- Drinks on board, extra meals
- Suggested gratuities of approximately $12 USD per person/per day
- Flights into Split (SPU) OR Zadar (ZAD) – returning Dubrovnik (DBV) are not included
At this time, visitors can enter Croatia with a negative PCR or rapid antigen test not older than 48 hours. You can also enter Croatia with a certificate of vaccination (at least 14 days after you have received the second dose or the first dose for the vaccines that require one dose only). And you will also be admitted to Croatia if you have recovered from SARS-COV-2 in the last 180 days but not less than 11 days, and you have a positive PCR or rapid antigen test to prove it. We will continue to monitor the situation and update you with any changes.
If you need a negative PCR or Rapid antigen test prior to returning home to the U.S., we can help you with these arrangements. The cost is generally $60-$85 USD.
We do not expect any travel restrictions to Croatia but if for some unseen reason we cannot travel as expected, our fam will be rescheduled to a later date and any registration fees applied.
As with any foreign travel, we HIGHLY recommend that all travel advisors obtain their own Travel Protection insurance.
Cruise the Croatian Coast & Islands 2022
Discover the hidden gems off Croatia’s magnificent Adriatic coast on a luxury, Saturday to Saturday cruise. Choose from a fleet of three spectacular ships—Adriatic King, Adriatic Queen, and Bella—owned and operated by family-run enterprises and captained by local experts who know the deepest secrets of the sea. A variety of routes and charters are available that cover the iconic port cities, from Dubrovnik to Rijeka, and the exquisite islands in-between.
Luxury Small Group Departures
2022 Dates Coming Soon
Our Luxury Small Group Departures are inspired by the core values of our company and our tagline: “Do More. Expect More.”
The itineraries are carefully planned to ensure a perfect balance of main attractions and off-the-beaten-path visits that provide deeper and more meaningful immersion in the culture and heritage, as well as enough free time for everyone to be able to enjoy and explore at their own pace.
Our Luxury Small Group Departures provide unparalleled insider access and seamless connections with local communities combined with stays in centrally located, outstanding boutique-style hotels, all while traveling in luxury with an intimate atmosphere shared between not more than 14 like-minded fellow travelers.
Our tour managers are locally sourced professionals, the best of the best. Carefully handpicked by the IWorld of Travel team, vetted and then trained to provide above and beyond superb service. Their local knowledge, love, and passion to showcase their countries will enhance the traveler’s bond with the destinations by revealing the best-kept secrets with visits to hidden jewel spots.
Our Luxury Small Group Departures offer travelers the opportunity to dive deep, discover, and experience those unforgettable moments that we call #MemoriesBeyond at IWorld of Travel.
Why Choose IWorld?
I World of Travel believes actions speak louder than words!
We appreciate the hard work and dedication of our agent partners. We pledge to work hard to make your life easier – from the moment you book with us until your clients have safely returned from their memorable experiences with us.
Who is IWorld?
From my family to you – Welcome to IWorld of Travel! As passionate travelers ourselves, we get it. We get what it takes to give you an extraordinary travel experience so you’ll discover the true meaning of #memoriesbeyond — priceless memories that become part of our core and resonate more and more as we age. Memories that live on in our soul and continue to enrich us, years after we say our goodbyes. We view each passport stamp as a testament to our curiosity in nature, culture, cuisine, and adventure.
How Can IWorld Serve You?
FIT | Luxury Small Group Departures | Faith Based | Jewish Heritage Tours | River Cruising | Wellness | Shore Excursions | City Tours
Latin America | Asia | Africa | Israel | The Middle East | Europe
IWorld of Travel is a luxury tour operator with global partners in over 80 countries.
Our team of destination specialists create authentic, tailor-made experiences to create #MemoriesBeyond. We believe that travel enriches lives and we are thrilled to be part of your journey.